Click the photo for a message about Reunion.
Hello from the Reunion Committee!
Our 50th reunion is just 9 months away!! We have a theme that we feel expresses the essence of what we want to celebrate: 50 Years Strong: Learning, Laughing and Loving. Wellesley has influenced all aspects of who we are; and we look forward to sharing our widely diverse experiences and adventures with each other. To make this weekend memorable, your reunion committee is hard at work making sure we all have an energizing and inspiring experience back on campus.
Our 50th reunion will be special for many reasons. Highlights in the works include:
- Capturing on video as we arrive Friday afternoon why we each value Wellesley.
- Sharing our Passions and Projects all weekend, kicked off with a special presentation.
- Gaining inspiration and insights at our Saturday class meeting.
- Honoring our late classmates at a special memorial service.
- A festive and delicious Saturday class dinner with a special video presentation and a theatrical look at ourselves.
- Giving the campus a ’66 Flamingo sparkle.
You will be hearing more about these activities in the months to come. We will be asking you to contribute to our planning process, so please watch for our emails and save the dates: June 3, 4, 5, 2016! Meanwhile, we’re having a great time getting ready – as you can see on the video!