The class of 1966 sends out an email blast about once a month. If you haven’t been receiving them, there are a couple of possible reasons:
- Does Wellesley have your current email address? To find out, check your listing in the Alumnae Directory: https://www.alum.wellesley.edu/people.html or contact the Alumnae Association at 781.283.2331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you ever check your @wellesley.edu email account? If you’ve given that email address to the college, that’s where the class is sending your mail. To avoid having to check that account, you can have all its mail forwarded to one you use regularly.
How to forward email from your Wellesley email account
- To log in to your Wellesley email, go to http://mail.wellesley.edu and enter your Wellesley login and password. Your Inbox opens.
- In the upper right, click the down arrow next to the icon that resembles a gear wheel (see the screen shot at the bottom of this page).
- In the dropdown menu, click Settings.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Click Add a forwarding address. In the window that opens, enter the email address you want to use, and click Next.